What is My Account?
We've made it easy for you to view and update your account and orders any time through "My Account". "My Account" allows you complete control over your transactions at chessbazaar. You can
- manage/edit all your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
- change your password
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed internally (and immediately). chessbazaar will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address registered with your chessbazaar order/account. In this mail you will be provided with an Order ID for your reference, the SKU of the item/s you have ordered and an expected time of delivery.
Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Sorry, the products listed as 'Out of Stock' are not available for sale. Please use 'Contact Us' feature to be informed of the product's availability once the product is back in stock and is ready to ship.
Is it necessary to have a chessbazaar account to shop?
No it is not necessary to have a chessbazaar account to shop and purchase items. You can shop by providing just your email ID and checking out as a guest. However, we recommended that you register at our website to enjoy the following benefits:
- enjoy a personalized shopping experience, including recommendations, quicker checkout as you can save your billing and shipping addresses.
- can see your last orders and reorder any item easily if you want.
- will also be able to see rating and reviews of products brought by you at chessbazaar.
- create your personal wishlist of the products you love and you will like to purchase in future.
How do I make a payment for a chessbazaar purchase?
chessbazaar offer multiple methods of payments depending upon your location.
For overseas buyers (all buyers other than India) -
- Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer through PayPal.
- chessbazaar accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover and American Express credit cards through our payment gateway 2Checkout & CCAvenue. We uses Internationally Certified Security Standards to process your Credit/Debit Card information.
For Indian buyers -
- Visa, Master & American Express Credit Card.
- Cheque, Money Order, Demand Draft.
- Direct Bank transfer, Cash deposit in our bank account.
We are sorry but we are not processing any COD orders w.e.f 1st January 2014.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on chessbazaar (Octroi, GST)?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with chessbazaar. We offer absolutely FREE delivery on all items world-wide except for books which have nominal shipping costs. The prices listed for all items are final and all-inclusive. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card and is it safe?
For Internatioinal buyers, chessbazaar accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover and American Express credit cards through our payment gateway partner 2Checkout & CCAvenue. The customers will need to key in their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code (Card Verification Value - found on the back of the card) and complete the payment flow. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. chessbazaar or its associate payment gateway do not store your Credit/Debit card information in any way.
It is absolutely safe to use your Credit/Debit card at chessbazaar as we use Internationally Certified Security Standards to process your vital information. We use industry-standard Verisign’s 128 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
Even then if you have doubt's please feel free to use your PayPal account to make the payment.
What about hidden costs (sales tax, customs, GST etc)?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges(Taxes only charged in Europe*). The price mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive.
If in any case, you were subject to pay customs, just send us the scan of custom slip and we will offer you the store credit of that particular amount or $50, whichever is lower.
Couldn't find the information you needed? If you are a customer please contact us at email@example.com, if you are interested in doing business with us please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org We are based in India so kindly bear with us if you don't get a reply in couple of hours. It is probably because of time zone difference.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order shipped" state. You can do so by sending us an email via our Contact Us Form with the order number. However, if the item is shipped your payment will be refunded (excluding shipping charges).
How much are the delivery charges?
chessbazaar provides free delivery on all items worldwide. Only the books are shipped at a nominal shipping cost. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Normally we ship the items within 24 - 48 hours of your confirmed order and the estimated time of delivery is as follows:
North America, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, India - FedEx Shipping - 4-6 working days.
Australia, New Zealand - DHL Shipping - 5-7 working days.
Rest of the world - India Post Regd. Parcel. - 15-25 working days.
Does chessbazaar deliver internationally?
Yes, we ship most of the items over the globe absolutely FREE*. We have tie ups with FedEx, DHL and India Post for international deliveries.
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged at our warehouses - so as to avoid any form of damage. We take great pride in our packaging which ensures the package is water proof with plastic wrap and fragile items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
How do I cancel an order on chessbazaar.com? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on chessbazaar?
We have a generous cancellation and return policy and we do not charge any restocking fees whatsoever.
- If for any reason you want to cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- If the cancellation is initiated after your product has been shipped, we consider it a return and for that please see the following policy:
For any kind of returns, kindly make sure you contact our customer service team and ask for RAN (return authorisation number) before you ship it back. Returns without RAN are not accepted. All returns are paid back the same mode you made the payment i.e. if you paid by PayPal the refund will be issued to your PayPal account, if you used your credit card to make the payment, refunds will be issued to your credit card only.
- If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact our customer support team and inform them of the same. The to-and-fro shipping is borne by you in this case.
- If you've received the product and it is damaged, we will send you the replacement FREE of cost.
- For any other reason other than damage product, if you want to return the item, we offer you a no questions asked return policy. You can return the item within 15 days of receiving your shipment, you may return the unused item(s) in its original packaging, for a refund (excluding shipping costs).